MINI F56 - FORGED MONOBLOCK BIG BRAKE KIT
AVAILABILITY: In stock (3 items)
VENDOR: MMR Performance
The MMR Performance 6-piston front brake upgrade for the F56 MINI uses a forged monoblock, precision machined brake caliper which has beenspecifically engineered to deliver breath-taking stopping performance even when used in extreme road, or race conditions.
The calipers, which are available in a Race red finish to match the OEM rear assembly, are then mated with a set of our high-performance 355mm fully-floating two-piece disc assemblies, which utilise a directional curved vein to aid cooling.
Finished with our proprietary grooved disc design, which not only offers a visual boost, it also helps to ensure a glaze-free pad surface, giving you optimum braking performance even under extreme temperatures and usage.
Due to the low-line profile of our forged monoblock caliper, this kit clears the OE 18" wheels without the need for wheel spacers.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- T-6061 6-piston forged monoblock calipers - for ultimate strength and rigidity
- FC-25 Carbon steel two-piece fully-floating 355mm discs
- MMR Performance fast-road pads (uses common AP6 pad profile)
- Billet steel caliper brackets
- MMR Performance braided front brake lines
- All required fitting hardware
|Series||Model Code||Year||Variant||Engine Codes|
||2013 - 2019||Cooper, Cooper S, Cooper SD and JCW||All|
Hurry up! Sales Ends In